Well I had my 40 week appt today and well, there was NO progress from last week!!!! Arrghhh!! I can not believe it!! I have had many more braxton hicks contractions, and pressure and pelvic pain this week, I would have thought for sure that I would have made progress....but oh well...so the plan is if I do not have her by Tuesday...
I will go to the hospital on Tuesday at 4:00pm and I will be given cervidal for 12 hours, than Wednesday morning my Dr will come in and break my water and start me on pitocin and by Wednesday afternoon/evening, Gianna will be here!!!
I would still like her to come on her own before Tuesday, so I may need to give her a pep talk, eat some spicy food and walk a lot..maybe that will help her a long a little!! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment