Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

39 Week Dr. Appt.....

Had my 39 week check up today!!! I have made a tremendous amount of progress since my appt last week so my Dr says.....

I am 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated!!! (Last week I was nothing, as my Dr put it "I was closed up and tight" lol)

My Dr does not think I will make it to my due date on the 16th. She did give me an option to go and be induced this Sunday and have Gianna on Monday, but Vic and I think since I am progressing so much on my own that we should let nature takes it course and she will come when she is suppose to.

I guess there are pros and cons to being induced, but if Gianna did not come by my due date, than I would be induced on the 20th and I would have her on the 21st at some point.

But for now, we are just going to let nature takes it course since I am not even past my due date yet and let her make her entrance into the world on her own time....

Stay tuned..It looks like she will be making her appearance VERY soon!!!!

0 comments: