Gianna has started to take longer naps (thank goodness)....we are now down to 2 naps a day ranging between 1-2.5 hours long. Gianna loves veggie stixs, tuna casserole, and rice cakes!! She HATES peas! My Mom tried to give her some the other day and she spit them out every single time!
I have been teaching Gianna sign language since she was 3 months old, and the other day she finally made her first sign "All done". She was in her highchair! It was the cutest thing....She now also does the sign for "more" and "fishy"
Gianna now stands on her own without holding on for much longer intervals. She is on her way to walking, it is only a matter of time!!!
Gianna is starting to associate more words with objects...If you ask her what a doggy says or if she sees a doggy, she mouths the words woof, woof....although nothing actually comes out, it is so cute to see her do this...If you ask her what a kitty says, she will say the meow sound, but sometimes it sounds more like a scream lol.
In my mind one of her first official words she is saying now besides Mama, Dada and Baba is Water. Twice the other day when I handed her, her sippy cup she said water!! Not an easy word to say at all!!
Next week is her 1st birthday..I can not believe how quickly this year has gone by.....I took a 1/2 day off of work and Daddy is saying home so we can spend the day with her! I even got her a jumbo cupcake to try :)
Friday, April 15, 2011
11 Months!! Almost a year old!!!
Posted by Mel at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment