I have a lot of catching up to do...Trying to find time these days is not easy...But as I approach my little girls first birthday, I decided tonight I would finish the blog....
Gianna just amazes me more and more everyday...She now says Mama, and baba, and took a couple of steps the other day without holding on. We recently went to SeaWorld for a weekend with Vic, My Mom, Dad and brother. We had a great time, and Gianna was perfect...You would never even know we had a baby with us....She took her 2 naps in her stroller and was happy when she was awake! I know she may not remember much, but the memories we made, I will cherish forever!!
Gianna is now eating a ton of food....Some of her new favorites are Grilled Cheese, and Goldfish! She still drinks about three oz bottles a day....She is not the best sleeper at night, but I guess I can not complain considering she is such a great baby during the day.....Some nights she sleeps straight through the night, but other times, she is up once or twice!
Gianna absolutely loves to dance. One of her favorite shows is Mickey Mouse Club House and every time the theme song comes on she looks at me right away with this big smile on her face, and we get up and dance together!!
Friday, April 15, 2011
10 Months Old....
Posted by Mel at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment