skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
All Because Two People Fell In Love....
Ticker
Sunday, December 27, 2009
My New Diaper Bag!!
Thanks to my wonderful husband, I got this great Juicy Couture Diaper Bag for Christmas!!
Isn't it great!! :)
1 comments:
Amy said...
very nice!
December 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(
6
)
►
April
(
3
)
►
January
(
3
)
►
2010
(
44
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
3
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
5
)
►
June
(
3
)
►
May
(
3
)
►
April
(
8
)
►
March
(
9
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
6
)
▼
2009
(
30
)
▼
December
(
5
)
My New Diaper Bag!!
Look at all of Gianna's Clothes..
Our Christmas Card!!
24 Week Appt...
Gianna's First Personalized Gift...
►
November
(
7
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
7
)
►
August
(
6
)
About Me
Mel
I am 30 years old and got married on June 7, 2008. On Aug.7, 2009 my world was forever changed...I found out I was pregnant! I can not wait for this wonderful journey to begin!
View my complete profile
1 comments:
very nice!
Post a Comment