Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

24 Week Appt...

All is going well! I can not believe I am 6 months pregnant tomorrow!! It really does fly by. I do have slight placenta previa (where my placenta is slightly blocking the baby from coming out) I have to go and get checked every 3 weeks to see if this little girl will move it out of the way...If she does then that is great, but if not a c-section is in my future!! The Dr. said I have until my 35th week for it to move!! I have faith it will move out of the way, and I am not going to worry about it, until my 35th week :) I have had many friends who have had placenta previa and it has moved into the correct position with no problems, so I believe that will happen for me as well and the Dr is not to concerned at this point either!!

Other than that, she is measuring a little over a pound and doing great!! Today she was exploring her hand and eating...She must have liked the mac and cheese I had for lunch today because her mouth was moving a mile a minute...(Kinda like her mom lol)

0 comments: