Well we told our whole family yesterday at our First Annual Labor Day BBQ!!! It was great! And everyone was so excited!! We took tons of pictures and Vic tape recorded the whole conversation.
Vic and I made menus for our BBQ, and at the bottom it said- Can not wait to see you at our 2nd Annual "Labor" Day event scheduled for April 16, 2010. Reserve your spot now! After everyone read the menus, no one had said anything, than my Mom had asked "What month are we in" and I said "September" and then she started counting on her fingers, and then looked up at me and started screaming and hugging me! Then my sister-in-law Jassa caught on next, and then one by one everyone started to catch on, except my Mother-in-law, so my Mom went over to her and was telling her to read the last line, giving her, her glasses to read with. My Brother-in-law was trying to stress to her the "Labor" Day word, and then my Dad just came right out and said "Melissa is pregnant". My Mother-in-law started screaming and ran over and hugged me, she was so excited!!
Everyone was so happy and had so many questions. It was a great reveal!!! I am so excited the family knows :)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
The Big Reveal!!!!!
Posted by Mel at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Mel! Congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!
:)
Brittany
Post a Comment