I wanted to think of a neat way to tell Vic we were pregnant, so I went to Target and got a card. The card has a clock on the front and underneath it says "It's almost time!" On the inside it says "Dad-to-be your new little someone will be here before you know it!", and then I wrote "Can't wait to meet you in 9 months Daddy!" I also got an "I love Daddy" bib. I came home and put it in a box and left it on the bed for him. He got home at about 7:45pm. I hid the pregnancy test in my back pocket. When he saw the box he opened the card and he got the biggest smile on him, and he turned to me with tears in his eyes (that is the first time, I have ever seen him almost shed a tear) and he said "Really" and I pulled out the positive pregnancy test and showed him. He just gave me the biggest hug! We are both so excited! I then went and took another pregnancy test- just to double check lol...plus I wanted Vic to be there when I took one!! And of course it turned to "Pregnant" right away!!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Telling Vic.....
Posted by Mel at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Mel! I LOVE this! Such a great reveal for your husband. Congratulations on your little one! Happy and healthy 9 month.
Post a Comment