My first blog post! I have had this blog for awhile, but was waiting for the right moment to publish it and today was that day.....Today I woke up and realized that my period was late! I debated for hours if I should take a pregnancy test. I finally decided to take one at 12:25pm. I left it on the counter and came back not even one minute later and it said 'Pregnant". I started jumping up and down, shaking like a leaf...all I could say was Oh My God!!! I could not believe it. Vic was at work, and I wanted to tell him in person!!! But I had to wait until he got home! We tried for 13 months to get pregnant..I never thought this day would come......
Friday, August 7, 2009
I'm Pregnant!!!
Posted by Mel at 7:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats!!
Post a Comment