Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

8 Months......





Christmas time!! My favorite time of the year!!! Gianna was so great at Christmas....and we had a very busy day....She did not really open up any gifts...every now and again she would rip the wrapping paper off of a present, but then quickly go on to something else...Let's just say Mommy had a lot of presents to open on Christmas!!

Gianna is now 8 months old and everyday doing more and more things....She now claps her hands, and gives kisses....She also said her first word the other day- dada (of course lol), and uh-oh.....

Gianna's all time favorite food in the world are the Gerber Lil crunchies!! OMG, if I let her, she would eat the whole can....For those that do not know they are basically little cheetos, and come in a variety of flavors....G is also a big fan of pasta....bring on those carbs lol....She is slowly becoming a better eater.....she now eats solid foods for lunch and dinner and has 3 bottles a day...

I can not believe before I know it I will be planning her first birthday...lol who am I kidding, I have already started!!! ;)

0 comments: