Can you believe it?? Already a 1/2 year old!!! Gianna now weighs 15lbs 13oz and is 26.5 inches long. She had her first cold this month...runny nose, coughing etc...but is all back to normal again...Gianna now sleeps in her crib at night and sleeps through the night. She usually goes to bed around 7:15pm and wakes up about 6:30am....Gianna got another tooth this month, so we are now up to 3...all on the bottom :) She now crawls all over the house, and loves to climb up on things...she also can sit up all by herself now.
We went on our first vacation with her this month to Orlando with the Carrasquillo family...We had a very nice time and Gianna was great as always...It was a bit cold outside at night for her, so we limited our activities at night...
I went back to work this month, and Gianna spends time with my in-laws and sister in law on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays....But has some great quality time with daddy on Monday and Fridays...It was hard going back to work and I wish I did not have to..I enjoy my time with Gianna so much...but I am a working Mom for now and have to make the most of it....When I am at work my Sister In-law takes Gianna to a Baby and Me class where she can interact with other kids her age which is great!!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010
6 Months...
Posted by Mel at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment