Today Gianna is 5 Months Old...Where has the time gone? She is getting so big!!! She is rolling over, and now sleeping through the night (thanks to my Mom). She is also cutting her first tooth!! You can't see much yet but a little white line IF she lets you, but boy you can sure feel it when you put your finger in her mouth!
Gianna and I now go to Story time at the Library 2x a week and she loves it! She loves to look around at all the other kids her age and smile and interact with them.... I love this time with her and REALLY do not want to go back to work in a month and a half!
Gianna is still enjoying watching her Baby Einstein videos and now is very fond of her Baby Signing Time videos as well....In fact she loves TV period....I swear she would stare at it all day if we let her, but I try very hard to only let her watch 2 half hour shows a day.
She is starting to eat solid foods! We started her on rice cereal, however that only lasted 3 days as it gave her a ton of gas, and she was quite the fussy baby. So we moved on to Oatmeal which she eats but I do not think she cares for that too much either....Now on to Sweet Potatoes which we started 2 days ago...She loves them and you can see it all over her face- literally!!! She tries to grab the food and feed herself, we are BOTH a mess when she is done!!! She has also tried frozen watermelon and she sucks away at that too!!! I should mention at this time, that she hates her highchair..I have no idea why, but she starts crying almost immediately and will not eat...but if you put her in her bumbo or booster seat, she eats all her food with no crying! I hope as she gets older she will start to like it :)
Can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us!!!
Pics to come shortly!!!!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
5 Months Old!!!
Posted by Mel at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment