Yesterday we had our 16 week appt, and everything went great!! We heard the babies heartbeat and the Dr said it was very strong!! I am now officially 4 months pregnant!! My morning sickness seems to be calming down a bit..it is not everyday anymore which is definitely an improvement! I am getting more headaches though and some cramping in my legs at night, but apparently this is due to the fact that I do not drink enough water, so I am trying to drink at least 2 liters a day!!!
Monday we get an U/S and if the baby cooperates we will know if it is a boy or girl!! I can not wait to find out!! I have a gut instinct, but I will keep that to myself until after I find out!!
Whatever it may be, as long as it is healthy, that is all I care about!!
I have made a decision to get the H1N1 vaccine! It was a tough decision and I went back and forth about it for a long time, but in the end, I feel I am making the right decision for myself as well as for my baby- I need to keep us both safe! I will be getting the shot next week sometime!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
16 week Dr. Appt....
Posted by Mel at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment